Saturday 26 July 2008

The Long Wait!!

The weather is improving and the first swimmers got away this morning. I have a 2 way booked ahead of me so I may be delayed until monday or even tuesday. The weather forecast for monday is very good so please keep your fingers crossed.

Had a small panic last night, as Rob my support swimmer has possibly been moved forward for his own swim. Luckily, Ady Brown, a fellow SwimTrekker has kindly offered to take up the role, thanks Ady, you may regret it after a few hours on the boat!!!

I will ring the CS&PF office tonight at 7pm for the latest info, but the library is shut tomorrow so I can't update until monday (assuming I don't swim)!!

I did a 2 hour swim in Dover harbour this morning, and I felt great. I'm ready as I ever will be, and just want to go!!

No comments: