Well we have the first weather delay. I've had an update from Ali and I will not swim until Wednesday at the earliest. Having looked at the forcast, I think that this will be put back even further. This is the joy of Channel swimming!! not to worry I will sit back read a book or two and chill.
Thanks to everyone who has sent me good luck wishes over the last few days. These are really apprieciated and will spur me on to success. I will try and respond to you all over the coming days.