Monday 15 March 2010

CS&PF Dinner

A fantastic night was had by all. Much gossiping and drinking took place in the wonderful Dover Town Hall. It was great to see so many old friends and make so many new ones. Thanks to everyone who were involved in the organisation, in particular to Emma and Michelle, as well as Cliff for such excellent commentary throughout the night.

The morning after saw a brave few on the beach for a 10 am dip in the sea. It was cold on the beach but, believe me, it was much colder in the water!! Estimates ranged from 4 - 6 C, I rated it as 'kin cold! However, after much umming and arring I was first in after posing for the photo opportunities. I managed a creditable 10 minutes and about 400m, and I wasn't the first out. It was so cold I didn't feel cold until I thawed out. To prove that I was indeed mad enough to get in here are a couple of piccies as evidence.


               

More news soon.

No comments: